The Northpark Drive Overpass Project, is a project sponsored by the Lake Houston Redevelopment Authority, in conjunction with Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Number Ten (the Lake Houston Zone) and District E, City of Houston, Texas.
We are currently in the right-of-way acquisition and preliminary design phase.
- Expansion of Northpark Drive from four to six lanes between IH-69 (US Highway 59) to Russell Palmer Road.
- Construction of an Overpass over the Union Pacific rail tracks and Texas State Loop 494.
- Provide flood mitigation improvements designed to address access and egress during high water events.
- Enhanced lighting and landscaping.
- Duel 10 foot multi-use pathways on the north and south sides of Northpark Drive from Rock Creek Drive to Russell Palmer Road.
These are downloadable files also accessible on the City of Houston, District E webpage.
Lake Houston Redevelopment Authority& TIRZ 10
c/o Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP
3200 Southwest Freeway, Suite 2600
Houston, Texas 77027
Please direct all questions and information requests to email@example.com